Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A new hobby...

While on a 3 hour boat tour around Manhattan, I discovered a love of taking artsy pictures! I blame it mostly on all the bridges we saw during the tour- I got tired of taking pictures of bridges the same way each time. :o)


Building near where the World Trade Center towers stood. I think it might be part of the new World Trade center...


Some building near Central Park- I forgot which one the tour guide (in our horse drawn carriage!) told us...


The Empire State Building! The perfect meeting place...

And the bridges!







When going back and looking at my photos, I seem to have a theme of try to make things look big! I do believe it is due to me being so short- I guess it's my way of portraying the world the way I see it at 5' 2". :o)

And this is a picture I wish I got a more artsy angle of- it's just so cool!

No comments: