Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happiness is...

Seeing my adorable nephew and niece!


Ember's first baby set! Complete with stroller and cradle!


Ian's first bike! Complete with training wheels!


The hat and scarf I made for Ember! She loved them so much that she also put on Ian's! So cute!


Ian with his hat and scarf!


A train! Enough said for a little boy!


Little snowman...


Merry-go-round!


Ember halfway asleep, just waking up! So cute!

They're getting so big! They're turning 4 and 2 years old in a month! It's quite nice that this year I've seen them in January (Christmas break) and February (last weekend for grandma's funeral), and I'll see them in March (for Dillon's Homecoming)... I think this should be an on-going trend! And it'll definitely be more possible in 3 months when grad school is DONE! Yippee! Now to get cracking on my thesis this week... :o)

No comments: