Tuesday, June 28, 2011

El Salvador 2011!!

So, I just loved my trip to El Salvador last year with Austin Smiles! When I was told about the SLP position available again, I didnt* think twice before applying! I dont think I even prayed about it beforehand... opps!**

Last year, I regretted not taking enough picutres of the kids, so here are some of my favorites! These kiddos are so adorable, and their parents were just amazing!

I can honestly say that this little boy was my absolute favorite! He is just so cute! The following pictures prove his cuteness...

He just couldnt get enough of my bubbles!

Whenever I tried to get him to blow the bubbles, he just tried to eat them! LOL! This picture is a good example of this... and yes, I laughed SO hard everytime he tried to eat them, as shown in this photo!


Me trying to get him to stand still for a picture...he wasnt so sure... now dont worry, there are many more picutres to show soon!

I think this is honestly my favorite picture- Victor is just SO cute!! He is smiling so big because he just kicked the wind-up toy chick... such a trouble maker!


The little lady was a bit afraid of the toy...


She was SO cute before the operation! Afterwards, she turned into one of our biggest "princesas"... Her poor mom stayed up all night rocking her!

Playing with balloons the Rotarians brought- I am totally bringing some next year!

So cute! They were quite the friends waiting for their operations! The little lady on the left has a syndrome that affected her legs, so she does not walk to well...the little "princesa" on the right totally helped her get her balloon when it floated too far!

As this computer is kinda slow (see *), it takes forever to upload pictures. Ill try again later or once I get back to the states. Until then, Ill be living the dream in Peru! Chao!

*Umm... so I am using a computer in Peru to do this post... I dont know how to do an apostrophe and spell check is only in Spanish... please know that I do know English grammar and spelling! Or at least know how to compensate for not knowing... thank you spell check! :o)

**For the record, I did pray after I applied and still felt good about it.

No comments: