Monday, June 9, 2014

21 weeks! Baby BOY to arrive in 19 weeks and counting!!





How far along? 21 weeks!!  Baby's size? 10.5 inches, 12.5 oz! A pomegranate  Total weight gain:  20 lbs. Maternity clothes? Yep!  Still need to get new shoes...
Sleep: Better sleep this week- I'm getting the hang of turning over with my giant body pillow!  (or as I fondly call it, the worm.  sometimes it tries to attach Nathan :o)
Best moment(s) this past week: Swimming!!  Huzzah!!  And tubing!  Just love the water and sunshine- they help keep the feels manageable.  Also, felt a super strong movement/ kick from the little man during church today!  It was fun and strange having such a strong feeling that's not from me.  :o)
Miss Anything?  My memory/ thinking skills.  It's been a rough week at work trying to get things settled for the summer, especially with my lack of problem solving skills...
Movement: Yes!!  A big one today at church!  Now I'm having fun trying to figure out how to make him move- sitting, laying, singing, eating certain foods
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Cravings:  Hard boiled eggs- I think I need more protein in my diet... :o)
Labor Signs: Nope.
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It was quite a surprise since I really felt like it was a girl.  And then, his boy parts were 100% visible and recognizable as such.  We're really quite excited and are having fun figuring out names and nursery decoration ideas (the baby room is really really PINK right now, even the ceiling fan, so we'll have to change some things :o)
Symptoms: Fatiguing faster- grocery shopping was a beast this week, even with Nathan and sister-in-law Camberley helping out.  Also, not being able to eat as much in one sitting.  I sure feels like that the little man pushes back when I overeat. 
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Off! Still wearing my substitute Clair's ring
Happy or Moody most of the time: A little bit more happy this week.   Nathan has been amazing and talking to some friends has really helped.  As well as sun and water!  Yay for summer time!
Looking forward to: Dillon (little brother) moving to Dallas, seeing him and the parents in a few weeks, Nathan's brother Kyler coming home from his mission, spending the 4th of July visiting Nathan's family.  Let the summer travel and visitors begin!

No comments: