Sunday, June 29, 2014

23 weeks



How far along? 23 weeks!!     
Baby's size? 11.5 inches,  still 1 lb! A grapefruit this week!  
Total weight gain:  25 lbs- yikes!  5 lbs in one week!  I blame the swollen ankles... must be all the water I'm retaining :o)
Maternity clothes? Yep!  
Sleep: I snore last night people!  I haven't done that in weeks!  Which means, I slept crazy good!  Yay!!

Best moment(s) this past week: Lots of fun interactions with little kiddos!  Balancing twins on each knee while I try to eat BBQ, having a 2 year old request that I return asap during our visit to Dallas, making a chubby baby laugh and laugh and laugh by just making noises at him.  Just love it!  

Miss Anything?  My ankles!  I officially have "kankles" as my ankle bones have almost disappeared- so sad!

Movement: ALL THE TIME!  Mind you, he moves more in the evening, but if I sit for long enough, he'll start moving.  Still sad Nathan can't feel it yet- silly anterior placenta...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Sometimes tooth brushing still.

Cravings: Pizza! I blame the kids birthday party near us when we went swimming- it just smelled SO GOOD!  Thankfully, my husband indulges my few cravings, so we got pizza at Little Caesar's on our way home.  :o)  I'm such a lucky lady!

Labor Signs: Nope.

Gender: BOY! 

Symptoms: Still forgetting so much!  My Spanish at work is getting pretty fun thanks to slowing thinking skills.  :o)

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? Off, but with a substitute $5 ring.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  My one moody day, Nathan was just wonderful and got be my life staples- pizza and swimming!  So, life is pretty wonderful :o)
Looking forward to: Meeting my brother-in-law (he has been in Australia on his mission for the past 2 years, since I've Nathan) and spending time with Nathan's family.

No comments: