Thursday, December 31, 2015

3rd month! Moving right along!


Merry late Christmas and a very happy New Year! It doesn't look like it, but I'm starting to show!  I'm excited!  It's always fun to start looking pregnant (why yes stranger, I am a cute pregnant lady, and thanks for your congrats!)- a nicer symptom than being tired, nauseated, or in pain.


How far along? 14 weeks- woot!  Pretty sure all the websites now say I'm done with the 1st trimester.
 
Baby's size? 
A peach!- about 3.5 inch, almost 1.5 oz. Wow! Baby#2 has grown a lot in the last month!


Maternity clothes? Yep!  And officially today I had to do the hairtie trick with my regular pants (clean from the dryer, so they're a little tight)- getting excited to show a little bump!
 
Sleep: Mostly good- I'm waking up more often to get comfy, but at least I'm asleep most of the night.


Best moment(s) this past month: Spending Christmas (and extended holiday :o) in Iowa!  It's been so fun watching Simon bond with the other grandkids and how much he's growing!  It makes Nathan and I miss having a baby- good thing I'm cooking baby #2! :o)


Miss Anything? Having energy and food sounding good.  I haven't thrown up in weeks (thank you magical meds from my OBGYN!), but nothing really sounds good still.  I just grab food that doesn't make me gag thinking about it and eat it without thinking about it.


Movement: Nope.


Anything making you queasy or sick: Rice and spicy stuff.  Blah!
Cravings: Bagel bites and oreos today! Hooray for New Years Eve treats and snacks!


Labor Signs: Nope.


Gender: Not until 20 week appt.


Symptoms: My hips are hurting more when I sit or lay on the ground for a long time
Belly Button in or out? In- hopefully for many many months!
 

Wedding rings on or off? On! 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Feeling a lot better this month- really felt the love when we announced the baby, so thank you people of my life!
 
Looking forward to: California family trip coming up!  We're still debating on doing a date to Disneyland or take Simon for his first trip.

No comments: