Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Month 1


 Here we go again! 

I'm pregnant with baby #2!  Hooray!  The internets say my due date is probably around June 30, but we'll see what the doctor says at my first appt next month. 

This time around, I'm going to be a little less ambitious with a post each week.  Instead, I'll just be doing a post each month.  Get excited people- it's going to be a fun ride!


How far along? About 5 weeks- I'll know for sure when I have my first drs appt in November.
 
Baby's size? 
A peppercorn!  About 0.05 inches and 0.04 oz.  So tiny!


Maternity clothes? Yep- confession, I still wore some of the pregnancy pants the month before I found out I was pregnant again. Didn't quite get back to my pre- pregnancy size and some weeks I run out of pants :-/
 
Sleep: Mostly good, some nights are hard.


Best moment(s) this past month: Finding out I was pregnant!


Miss Anything? Gooey eggs!  It was the hardest to give up last time too... :o(


Movement: Maybe?  Thought I felt a flutter, but I probably was just having hopeful feels since the baby's still so very small.


Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing teeth is getting harder.


Cravings: Pizza Rolls! Though it might be because I'm on a health challenge... :o)


Labor Signs: Nope


Gender: TBD.


Symptoms: More tired.
Belly Button in or out? In!
 

Wedding rings on or off? On! But my hands never went back to their regular size from the first pregnancy, so I had to get them resized.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
 
Looking forward to: Hearing the baby's heart beat next month!  And Thanksgiving!

No comments: