Sunday, November 4, 2018

3 months!

3 Months!

 

Hello beautiful world! The sun is shining! I'm feeling less and less nauseated each day! I made dinner this week! Why, yes, I am entering the joyous 2nd trimester! And, my tummy is looking more like a baby bump today 😻

How far along? 14 weeks

Baby's size?
About the size of a lemon 🍋


Maternity clothes? Yep! It's like having a new wardrobe! Except my some pants and shirts don't fit this time... I blame the broken leg on the weight gain 😉
 

Sleep: Still pretty good! I get so so tired during the day and give into a nap some days, which means I have a harder time falling asleep... 💁 But man, my dreams are still pretty crazy! Luckily, no scary, just a lot of weird details...

Best moment(s) this past month: Had a wonderful time in Florida for Christa's wedding and visiting my dad! I was pretty sick at some moments, but made it through the trip with some great memories!
  

Miss Anything? Enjoying food- it's seriously stinks when everything sounds terrible to eat 😢 


Movement: Maybe? I thought I felt something last night while falling asleep...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still loving carbs! Lots of smells, and driving in a car, even if I'm driving, I'm just super sensitive.
 

Cravings: Eh, not really. Just stuff that doesn't sound awful.

Labor Signs: No way!
 

Gender: Still waiting for baby to come to find out!

Symptoms: Super tired, nausea, some hip pain (so fun!), but feeling better with my emotions lately- hooray!
 
Belly Button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On!
 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! It's been so beautiful outside and had a couple really good days last week without any nausea! I even brushed my teeth for the full 2 minutes without any gagging!

Looking forward to: No trips planned for the next couple months. With my leg and air conditioning breaking the same day last year and a baby on the way, we're not traveling for the holidays to save money. Definitely will miss being with the family, but also grateful to have relaxing holidays with just our immediate family and some traditions with friends here in Austin. 💗

No comments: