Tuesday, May 20, 2014

18 weeks


Front and side views, with our messy bedroom in the background :o)
 
How far along? 18 weeks
Baby's size? 5.5 inches, 7 oz! Either the size of a potato or bell pepper.  
Total weight gain: 15 lbs, I think. 
Maternity clothes? Yep, though I still need to add some more pieces...
Sleep: Pretty good, though rolling over with a body pillow turns out to be quite difficult...
Best moment(s) this past week: Going to book club- it was postponed last week.  But I really enjoyed the friends and discussion!  I was put in charge of the discussion last minute, but it turned out great! (thanks to Google and all my previous English classes that made me smart[ish] with literature :o); having a six-year-old boy in my primary class at Church tell me "Sister Powelson, your hair looks pretty!" and a three-year-old therapy kid tell me I'm his girlfriend.  Man, I love these kids!
Miss Anything?  Having less heart burn!  Man, I've gotten before, but there were ways to prevent by avoiding certain foods and drinks.  This week, I've gotten it from water and Cheerios!  Really??
Movement: I think so!  Felt some movement below the belly button, but it could have been just food digesting...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth!  Sometimes it's still hard to go the full 2 minutes on my Sonicare.
Cravings:  Sweets!  I had cake, cookies, and brownies one day- no shame!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Gender: 2 weeks until we know! 
Symptoms: Nap times and time outs for sleepy, emotional/ stabby me...
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but it's time!  I swear I'll take it off this week!
Happy or Moody most of the time: More moody, poor husband.
Looking forward to:  New dish washer coming! Going to the temple to some quite time with the Lord. Summer break from church choir- it's the little things, people :o)

No comments: