Wednesday, September 17, 2014

34 weeks!

How far along? 34 weeks  
Baby's size? 4.5 lbs, 18 inches, about the size of a cantaloupe!
Total weight gain: 38 lbs

 Maternity clothes? Yep!  Can't wait for it to cool down so I can enjoy the few Fall shirts I bought way back in May.
Sleep:We're officially at 2 potty breaks a night, but thankfully I usually can fall asleep quickly afterwards.

Best moment(s) this past week: Maybe it's strange, but I really enjoyed our breastfeeding class- I learned a lot and feel like I have a good community of support from professionals and loved ones to be able to breastfeed.  Bring baby, I'm ready to do this!  In 6 weeks :o)

Miss Anything?  Really miss picking up things off the ground without having to prep myself- it's really the little things in life... :o)

Movement: Yep- he's kinda more rolling around in there than practicing Kung Foo. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really this week- so grateful!

Cravings: Chocolate this week- we had to hide the leftover candy we bought for my 6-7 year old primary class at church, so I wouldn't eat it all... again with the healthy eating... too much sugar is no good for this Mama!

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks still, every couple days I get a weird feeling in my belly, which I'm 90% sure is Braxton Hicks after talking to my doctor and several of her nurses on the phone...

Gender: BOY!  

Symptoms: This week, walking is hard because my belly is HEAVY!  It hurts under the belly- feels like I'm carrying rocks under there.  So, I'll be getting a band/ belt thing this weekend to help carry the weight.
Belly Button in or out? It's about at the midway point- not quite in but not quite out.  Nathan comforts me by telling me I'll make it another 6 weeks without it popping out- here's to wishful thinking!
Wedding rings on or off? Off, but still loving my replacement pearl ring!  One of my therapy kids says it's "so cute" and that it looks like a little egg.  :o)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy- only can think of a couple moody moments, but I usually just needed to go to bed when it happened... turns out sleep really helps! :o)
Looking forward to: A relaxing weekend, cooler weather around the corner, maybe do some baby prep?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are so happy and excited with your weekly progress! "Almost there...stay in target" Guess the movie. Hang in there!