Saturday, September 20, 2014

35 weeks and 8 months!






See, I promised lots of pictures :o)

How far along? 35 weeks  
Baby's size?  At the ultrasound, they estimated that our little boy is 6-6.25 lbs.   The websites say he's about as big as a coconut and between 17-18 inches long.
Total weight gain: My scale says I'm only 35 lbs.  Weird that I lost a couple pounds... probably just the difference between scales at home vs. dr's office..
  Maternity clothes? Yep, now with the very trendy belly belt to help support the baby weight (worn under the clothes, so it's not terribly awkward looking...)

Sleep:Rain storms and late naps are keeping me awake, but can't really complain too much about either :o)

Best moment(s) this past week: Checking off items on the baby to-do list!  It's so nice that it's all coming together.  Also, not sure if I mentioned it in my last post, but I had such a blast at my baby shower!  My friend Audrey did an amazing job- so grateful for her!

Miss Anything?  Not itching :o(  Getting out of bed without effort.  Not needing a nap (sometimes 2...) to get through the day

Movement: He's definitely still rolling!  Nathan saw him in action today and was just in awe with it all!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, but I have some definite strong opinions on what I want to eat :o)

Cravings: Mac and cheese- the from the box kind!  So so good!

Labor Signs: Still the Braxton Hicks.  Not dilated yet according to my dr's appt today.

Gender: BOY! 

Symptoms: Itching everywhere!  Apparently I have a fun pregnancy rash thing called PUPPP that lasts until delivery (hopefully gone 2-3 days after baby arrives).  It pretty much is awful.
Belly Button in or out? It's popping out a little on the top... I don't think it's going to make it another month... :o)

Wedding rings on or off? Still wearing my temporary ring- it's a bit tight, but with the weather cooling down, I think it'll be perfect for another couple of weeks.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy, I think.  Nathan has been so sweet, compassionate, and helpful this week, especially with the PUPPP.  Otherwise, I think I would be crying a LOT more.  Itchies really stink...
Looking forward to: NO MORE ITCHING! :o)  Also, a relaxing date with husband this weekend.  Getting very excited to meet our little man!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool shades on the wee lad! Must take after his dad. See you soon, not too soon however, hang in and go full term. That's and order...if you can do it.