Monday, August 25, 2014

32 weeks





How far along? 32 weeks  
Baby's size? still about 16.5 inches, 3 13/4 lbs.  The size of a squash or large jimaca.
Total weight gain: 33 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yep!
Sleep: Had some trouble falling asleep this week- just too many things on my mind!  Turns out reading the scriptures helps calm this pregnant lady down :o)
Best moment(s) this past week: Getting so much done on the baby room (yay for in-law's help!). Swimming!  Another great birthing class- we're ready a little more prepared to push this baby out! :o)
Miss Anything?  Gooey eggs!  Love me some over easy eggs, but baby diet says I have to eat it thoroughly cooked :o(
Movement: Yes!  Sometimes is really violent and make my whole stomach move.  More and more, it's just him hanging out really high (so it's hard to breath) or really low (so it feels like my pants are pinching me).  I just keep telling myself that movement is good, even if it hurts me :o)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really this week.
Cravings: Today was chocolate and Ninja Turtle mac and cheese- I think I'll be a pretty good mommy for a little boy :o)
Labor Signs: I think I had some Braxton Hicks this week, just a couple of times (literally, 2 times that I can remember...)  Just a tight squeezing in my belly, not enough to hurt, just enough to think, "hey, that was weird".
Gender: BOY!  
Symptoms: Getting sore in other parts... it feels like I've been riding a horse and I'm sore, you know, in that region.  At the birthing class, the nurse said that it would be common the weeks before delivery.  And as I'm 8 weeks out, it's about the right time.  So yay!  I'm learning to be a cowgirl without the horse! :o)
Belly Button in or out? Both!  Normally, it's still in.  But the other night when I was laying down with my feet propped up, I reached to adjust my feet pillows, and POP!  It just came out!  When I laid back down (quickly since the whole situation weirded me out), my belly button went right back in.  Nathan thought it was pretty cool; I cried over how ugly it looked.  Good times :o)
Wedding rings on or off? Off.
Happy or Moody most of the time: A nice combination of both, sometimes in the same day and within hours.  Man, it's like this baby has changed the chemicals in my body!  :o)
Looking forward to: Swimming!  Getting a massage (didn't have time last week)!!  School being in session (my work went from 30 therapy sessions down to 20 a week with kiddos going back to school- yay for more time to rest and prep for baby!)

No comments: