Sunday, April 13, 2014

Eleven Weeks


So, writing about being pregnant every week has been just not possible during the first trimester.  Man!  Those first months are hard!  Thankfully, I haven’t been “go to the hospital for fluids” sick, but it sure does take a lot of time everyday to convince myself to eat, find what I want/ can eat, get rest, and have patience among the pregnancy hormones.

How far along? 11 weeks
Baby's size? Over 1.5 inches- a lime! 
Total weight gain: At least 5 lbs.  More than I would like, but at least I’m not losing thanks to being super sick.  Gotta count the blessings!
Maternity clothes? Pants- yep!  About to start wearing the shirts too- it’s getting a little tight upstairs too…
Sleep: Waking up at least once for a potty break.  But I got a new pillow last night and man, did I sleep well!
Best moment(s) this past week: We just started telling some close friends and extended family- such a wonderful outpouring of love from everyone!  Also, the Texas wildflowers are out!  Yay bluebonnets!
Miss Anything?  Lunch meat!  Oh, how I want a good, cold meat sandwich!
Movement: I sometimes feel like a flutter in my abdomen area, but all the books and websites say that I shouldn’t feel anything yet.  So, no?
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yep, no real pattern though.  So that makes it fun!  Kind of…
Cravings:  Popcorn, hotdogs, chicken salad sandwiches.  Really, everyday I want something different.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Gender: To be determined…
Symptoms:  Nausea, tired at lunchtime on most days (yay for 2 hour work break for naptime!), and finally mood swings.  Got to feel “stabby” for the first time this week.  Luckily, today I feel ridiculously happy!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On!!  But the CTR ring is off.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Back and forth.
Looking forward to:  Using my new pillow all this week!  And taking cute “we’re having a baby” pictures next weekend!

No comments: