Sunday, April 20, 2014

Fourteen Weeks!!

 
 Happy Easter!  Hope you're enjoying a wonderful day with friends and family, celebrating this amazing holiday. 

How far along? 14 weeks
Baby's size? 3.5 inches- a lemon this week 
Total weight gain: 10 lbs- time to increase the veggies and the walking!
Maternity clothes? Yep!  For sure all of my pants.  I'm enjoying my larger shirts and maternity dresses- they're super comfy! 
Sleep: Still waking up once a night for a bathroom break, but I have a huge body pillow as of yesterday (thanks Mom!!)- now sleep is just so much better!  And it's fun to "accidentally" hit Nathan with it... :o)
Best moment(s) this past week: Having my mom in town to see the baby bump!  She's just one of my favorite people, and it's wonderful having her around while I go through my first pregnancy.  
Miss Anything?  Having energy!  I feel like such a bum when I can only do so much to help out at home or to get work done.
Movement: Not this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The thought of BBQ, but I'm finally feeling better this week!  Huzzah!
Cravings:  Watermelon! So so good, especially as it gets warmer.
Labor Signs: Nope.  But I did have my first labor dream/ nightmare...not fun...
Gender: To be determined in 6 weeks…
Symptoms:  Mostly just super tired this week.  And that full belly feeling when you ate too much, 2 hours after my last normal sized meal... it's kinda weird.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but it’s getting tight…
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy this week, which I'm sure makes Nathan happy  :o)
Looking forward to: Finishing our garden- can't wait to start having fresh veggies this summer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting to your blog site, it allows us to track the progress of things and see how you're doing. Best of all things.