Sunday, April 13, 2014

Thirteen weeks


Okay, I’ll really get better at doing this!  Promise!  We had a pretty exciting 2 weeks, complete with 2 ultrasounds!  I think the baby really just wants us to check up on him/her- especially since in the last one it looked like the baby was waving at us!  :o)

How far along? 13 weeks
Baby's size? 3 inches- as long as a pea pod! 
Total weight gain: Umm… 5-10 lbs? Probably should be weighing myself more…
Maternity clothes? Yep!  For sure all of my pants, but I can still fit into some of my shirts and dresses.
Sleep: Still waking up once a night for a bathroom break.  It’s getting harder to fall back asleep now…
Best moment(s) this past week: Seeing my baby!  I just love seeing him/her move around, and this time Nathan got to see too!  Also, announcing to the world that we have a baby on the way- such a wonderful outpouring of love!
Miss Anything?  Cake batter… it was SO hard not to lick the bowl clean this week…
Movement: One of the nurse practitioners said the flutter I feel sometimes has to be the baby.  So yes!  But only once every great while.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Garlic pizza today, still no real pattern.
Cravings:  Steak!  Chicken!  I think I need more protein but I just want to eat meat!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Gender: To be determined…
Symptoms:  Tired, a little nauseated still, TONS more feels!!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but it’s getting tight…
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody but with happy thrown in there?  Sometimes I tear up over how great the people in my life are…and sometimes I have angry tears over them…good times!
Looking forward to:  Easter!  And enjoying the beautiful Austin springtime, complete with the wildflowers!  I just LOVE them!!

No comments: