Monday, April 28, 2014

Fifteen Weeks



Second trimester, second trimester, second trimester!  The internets, pregnancy books, and OBGYN's packet all have different timelines for when the second trimester "officially" starts, so I'm self declaring myself in the second trimester!  I haven't felt nauseated all week (knock on wood), ate beef for dinner (yay hamburgers made by my amazing honey!), and felt well enough yesterday to help drill wood together for our raised garden beds (yay more energy!).  So, I'm stoked to be pregnant this week!  Stay tune for future uncomfortableness in the third trimester... :o)

How far along? 15 weeks

Baby's size? 4 inches- an apple in my tummy!

Total weight gain: 10 lbs... sure, we'll say the same amount since I don't want to get up an weigh myself... :o)

Maternity clothes? Yep!  I had some fun finding work pants that fit to use while working in the garden yesterday.  Thankfully, one pair of exercise pants still fit that we're too hot.

Sleep: Gah! I woke up 2 times Friday night for my nightly bathroom visits!  Not cool, baby, not cool!  Better work on my drinking water curfew...

Best moment(s) this past week: Toss up between dancing the night away for Bridgid's birthday to an awesome Beatles cover band (gotta love the belly jiggle!) and going to the LDS temple in San Antonio (yay for quite meditation time!)

Miss Anything?  Fitting into clothes this week.  I only have 5 dresses/ skits that I fit into right now!  And if you know me, that's quite tragic for this girly girl!

Movement: Still none.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!  Go second trimester!!

Cravings:  Birthday cake and ice cream! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XXegwmGmmI - warning, only watch the first 7 seconds to avoid a swear word)  Made Nathan do a grocery store run to buy birthday cake ice cream to satisfy both cravings. 

Labor Signs: Nope. 

Gender: To be determined in 5 weeks!

Symptoms:  Still have full belly feeling, which made dancing a little bit more interesting... feeling stabby this week too

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On, but it’s getting tight…

Happy or Moody most of the time: 70% happy, 30% stabby
Looking forward to: Lots of plans this week!  Dinner with friends for Family Home Evening, essential oils class, celebrating sister-in-law Camberley's birthday (probably at Cheesecake Factory-yum!), and feeding the missionaries dinner (anyone want to come??)

No comments: